What We Do
- New system design, development and maintenance.
- Enhancements to existing systems.
- Conversion of legacy systems (FoxPro and Visual Basic 6) to .Net.
Projects We've Done
- Design and implementation of a relationship management system for not-for-profit organizations.
- Implementation of an aircraft/instructor scheduling system for a pilot training school.
- Development of custom front end to Exeter's (now Sallie Mae's) Student Marketing System and Student Support System packages.
- Design, implementation and ongoing maintenance of an order fulfillment system for the country's largest wine of the month club.
- Design and implementation of a machine-to-machine (M2M) productivity tracking system.
- Design and implementation of order processing, quality control, accounting and plant management systems for a metal plating company.
- Design and implementation of information management system for all facets of operation at a major Chicago area day camp.
- Design and implementation of a vending machine management system.
- Design and implementation of several financial portfolio management systems.
- Communications infrastructure development for several real-time options trading systems.
- Implementation of risk management system for the Chicago Board Options Exchange.
- Implementation of an automated options pricing system for the Chicago Board Options Exchange.
Tools We Use
- C# and SQL Server
- Visual FoxPro
- ASP .NET
- Excel with VBA